Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bedroom Details: Rustic Touch

 Next up, I wanted to add a little personal touch and I remembered I had a piece of barn wood I got at an antique shop several months before. It was $6 and I intended on using it for something else, but that didn't happen, so I thought--- I'll use it now!
All it took was some white acrylic paint, a few stamps sets, some memories, and a little creativity 
I just thought through things that are special to us-- kids, where we got married, first date, cute sayings, places we've lived, favorite vacations etc.
Now it is above our bed- not sure I love it there, but now it's too meaningful- I have to hang it somewhere! 
All the stuff above the bed I had, just pulled from around the house- but the white vase was $1 at a garage sale, the duvet set was $30 online (i can tell u where if ur interested)- I still want a white quilted coverlet to mix and match the bedding a bit more, & I made the pillow covers


No comments: